An official kick off for the CAH HIT Grant project began in August 2008 with chosen vendor, Orion Health. Since this time, Forks Community Hospital has taken the place of Whidbey General Hospital. Forks Community Hospital (Forks, WA) will join Jefferson Healthcare (Port Townsend, WA) and Morton General Hospital (Morton, WA) to implement the health information exchange. Continue reading
- Mason General Hospital & Family of Clinics Welcomes New OB/GYN – Carey Martens, D.O.
- CT Earns National Accreditation for Quality, Patient Safety
- New rehab center at PeaceHealth Southwest will include car for mobility practice
- Summit Pacific Medical Center Welcomes New Chief Financial Officer
- Summit Pacific Wins Intalere Healthcare Achievement Award