Effective immediately, the Western Washington Rural Health Care Collaborative new legal name is Washington Rural Health Collaborative (the Collaborative). In the last year the Collaborative has grown from 10 to 13 member hospitals and covers several areas in Eastern Washington as well as Western Washington. The name change more clearly reflects our expanded membership. Continue reading
- Mason General Hospital & Family of Clinics Welcomes New OB/GYN – Carey Martens, D.O.
- CT Earns National Accreditation for Quality, Patient Safety
- New rehab center at PeaceHealth Southwest will include car for mobility practice
- Summit Pacific Medical Center Welcomes New Chief Financial Officer
- Summit Pacific Wins Intalere Healthcare Achievement Award